Meet Ted

This weeks post is a very short one to introduce the newest addition to my family. Meet Ted, he is going to be appearing quite regular on the blog, my social media, in conversations-  everywhere basically! I’ve come to accept the fact that I’m going to be one of them annoying people who never stops talking about the pup – updating everyone when he sleeps through the night or does his first trick. But you know what, I’m proud to be a crazy dog lover.  So who is Ted? He’s a 9 week old Australian Labradoodle. He’s got through his first week in his brand new home and is settling in like a dream! Of course the next few weeks are going to be filled with toilet training, hiding slippers whilst we get through the teething process, first walks and most importantly long, snuggly naps together! I’ll be keeping you pupdated on the blog, but I can honestly say that I am already head over heels, madly in love with him, but I mean how could I not be!
 
Ted has already become my little life line, he’s giving me a reason to keep fighting, to get better and he’s already become my number one supporter!  
So stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for plenty more pawesome pictures, as well as updates on the life of Ted….. I promise I’ll try to leave out the puns in future!
 
 
 

No comments