The 'About me' Tag

I thought it’s about time I introduced myself properly, so why not do it by filling you all in on 25 random facts. I’ve seen this tag online quite a lot so thought I’d give it a go. I’ll be going in to detail and explaining more personal things in my life/about me over time but thought this was a good starting point!


Get to Know Me Tag Questions:

1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Jade.

2. What was favourite subject at school?
This is a tricky one… to say I wasn’t the best student in school would be putting it lightly! I’d probably say English because of my love of writing and creativity or drama!

3. What is your favourite drink?
Without a doubt coffee! However if we’re talking alcohol I’ll never turn down a prosecco!

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
At the moment it’s probably ‘Don’t let me down’ by Chainsmokers.

5. What  is your favourite food?
I’m going to sound really boring but I love fresh fruit..anything from strawberries, mango, pineapple..I just can’t get enough! Aside from that I love porridge. I know what you’re all thinking and yes I do like cake, chocolate etc but its just not my favourite!

6. What is the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought was some dresses from New Look for my Holiday to Sardinia this weekend! Exciiiiiiting

7. Favourite book of all time?
I’m not going to lie here, there’s so many occasions I’ve sat and really tried to get in to reading…but I just can’t. I have such a short attention span and I just lose interest so quickly! I have however been reading short bursts of self-development books and I’m about half way through ‘You are a badass; How to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life’ by Jen Sincero and I really recommend it! The honesty  and humour keeps even me interested!

8. Favourite Colour?
Love rose gold but aside from that it would be any pastel colours!

9. Do you have any pets?
I do, I have a Lhasa Apso dog called Charlie. He’s probably the most stubborn thing I’ve ever met (even worse than me) but I love him- he’s my little pal.

10. Favourite Perfume?
Marc Jacobs Decadence- and no, its not just because the bottles shaped like a handbag...but that helps!

11. Favourite Celebration?
I love Christmas! Mainly all of the festivities leading up to it- Christmas songs, German markets, cosy nights etc.

12. What is your relationship status?
I’m single and have been for a while- currently focusing on myself and happy that way.

13. What is your favourite country?
It depends which angle I look at this- if I’m thinking about the nicest place I’ve visited then I would hands down say Dubai- it’s complete paradise and I loved it! However, I’ve been going to the same little town in Fuerteventura for many years with my family so whenever I go back it’s always like home from home.

14. Do you speak any other language?
I speak a little Spanish. Spanglish..I definitely speak Spanglish.

15. How many siblings do you have?
I have one older sister called Hayley.

16. What is your favourite shop?
I love Zara, I could spend all day in there and leave with an empty bank balance!

17. Favourite restaurant?
My favourite chained restaurant is probably prezzo’s Italian however I mostly love any sort of country pub meal.

18. When was the last time you cried?
If you’ve read my previous posts, you will probably know that I’m currently in recovery from mental illness. Sadly crying is a bit of a regular occurrence so its probably a couple of days ago, however, I’m having a lot more positive days lately which is nice.

19. Favourite Blog?
I read lots of blogs but my favourites are probably; HearingHannah, Zanna Van dijk, dizzybrunette3, Carly Rowena and Zoella.

20. Favourite Film?
This is a tough one! I love Disney films but I think my all-time favourite film is probably Eat Pray Love. It’s a long one but inspires me every time I watch it!

21. Favourite TV shows?
I confess, it’s probably Coronation street & Eastenders..I’m definitely a soap kinda girl. I also like PLL, Scott & Bailey, Our Girl and X factor.

22. PC or Mac?
I don’t really have preference if I had to choose I’d probably say Mac.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 6- with a very smashed screen L

24. How tall are you?
I’m pretty tall, I’m around 5’7.

25. Can you cook?
I can. I’ve just recently started to try get back in to cooking and experimenting with different recipes. I love it and hope to keep learning and creating different dishes! Jamie Oliver eat your heart out!

 

Hope that gave you a little more insight! I have a load of hopes/plans for this blog so would love it if you checked back for future posts if you’re interested in getting to know more about me and my journey!

No comments